Today I am grateful for Friends.
1. The Friendly Hero has a great group of boys that he does Joy School with. Today they talked about what to do to take care of their bodies. He has taken pretend naps all day so he can grow as he sleeps.
2. The Peaceful Hero is getting into playing. he LOVES trains. He gets down on the floor and lays on his belly and hordes trains. It's cute to see him have five or six trains in his arms and reach and fending off others. But he is always willing to share one or two if you ask him to. It's really sweet.
3. I am grateful for my friends. I was able to support some of them by attending a meeting about moving the bus stop to a safer location.
4. I am grateful for The Bug Hero's friends. We laugh that most of his friends in the ward are the 11 year old boys that play with Legos and Pokemon.
5. I am grateful for the friendship we have with the Savior. It is an honor to be considered one of His friends, because I'm trying to follow His footsteps. I don't do it well on my own, but He is willing to help me, and I'm grateful for His help.
No comments:
Post a Comment