Saturday, November 3, 2012

November 3

1. I am grateful for a clean house. Cleaning everything always helps to make my attitude and the spirit in our home a lot better.

2. I am grateful for opportunities to serve. We were assigned to clean the church today with one other family. It was great to serve.

3. I'm grateful for my eyes. I love seeing the beauty in the world around me and the delight on my children's faces.

4. I am grateful that the Friendly Hero is curious. He is constantly asking questions. Sometimes it trys my patience, but I love that he wants to learn about the world. But today he said, "I'm sorry I lost my temper. Mommy, where is my temper? Can we find it again?" Pretty cute.

5. I am grateful for colors. The Peaceful Hero is learning his colors and he loves to point out colors and I love to see all the different things that he spots. (Any large truck, van or bus that is school bus yellow is a school bus. It's adorable.)

No comments: