1. I am grateful we were able to travel safely. We had a lot of fun with our extended family, and it was good to travel in safety back home again.
2. We set up our Christmas Tree and it was a lot of fun to do that. The boys got really excited to see the lights and two presents underneath it.
3. I am grateful for friends. I can't count the ways that my friends have helped and blessed my life. I am grateful for them and I love them dearly. We had one friend get our mail, and then another saw that we got a package today and decided to keep it for us until we got home, so that it wouldn't be taken. Little things like this bring smiles to my face.
4. I am grateful for gloves. It is suddenly very cold again and I am grateful for gloves and the ability to bundle up.
5. I am grateful for books. I love books. I have a wall of books and they bring me great happiness and joy.
No comments:
Post a Comment