1. Today was just silly. I am grateful for all the little things my boys do:
2. "Mommy! I kindof like a L-eefant." Giggles. "I be silly." This was the start of our day. He makes laugh really hard.
3. Peaceful Hero started playing peek-a-boo with us at the dinner table. He covered his eyes and then would kick his legs (a sure sign he's happy.) I loved it. My favorite times were when he would peek out of his covered eyes and smile really big that he was hiding.
4. We called up our Grandparents today to tell them how much we loved them. As we were talking to my mom, Friendly Hero raced up to the phone and growled out "I'm NAKED GRANDMA!!!" You could barely understand him. It was so funny. He had just finished flushing the potty and came racing out to talk to Grandma. And the first words out of his mouth were explaining this to his grandma.
My boys make me laugh. I am really glad that I found the joy and we get to enjoy each other's company. We love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment