Sunday, November 20, 2011

Church

1. I am grateful for Church. I am grateful I go to serve and to learn of Jesus. It is wonderful to go and teach 5 7-year olds and 1 6-year old. (We have one more birthday.) These kids are silly, but they have testimonies that are strong and they have a strong desire to do what's right.

2. I am grateful for my testimony. I am grateful that I know that Christ's gospel is here on the earth today. I am grateful that I know there is a prophet on the earth today. I am grateful that there is a plan for our lives, and that I know what it is. I am grateful for a knowledge, and a personal relationship with my Savior. This gets me through hard days, and intensifies my joy.

3. I am grateful for personal revelation. I am grateful for the guidance and the knowledge that it brings to my life. I am grateful to know that whenever I have a big decision for myself, or for my family, my husband and I can kneel and ask someone else for help. I am grateful for the peace it brings--we still make the choices, but we are guided from bad consequences, and I find my mind enlightened a lot about my children's needs.

4. I am grateful for the atonement. I am grateful to know that Jesus's sacrifice allows us to be healed from everything--sin, hurt, illnesses, imperfections. It is the most powerful tool we have access to. The atonement allows us to become more like Jesus, more Christlike, more loving. I am grateful for His sacrifice that we all may become like Him--everyone can and no one is excluded.

5. I am grateful for my life. I am grateful for the gospel and it's joy, life, and peace it brings. I am grateful for God. I am grateful.

No comments: