Thursday, November 10, 2011

Friends

1. The Friendly Hero had a few friends over for the morning. We were watching them to help out--but they helped me out. Friendly Hero loved having another friend his size and age and they laughed and laughed the whole time. It was great fun. I am grateful for friends.

2. I am grateful for mail. We had a fun day--we got our family pictures for our Christmas Cards--and they are so sweet. I can't wait to send them out. But I'm having problems coming up with a comic about me...if you have any ideas, please send them my way.

3. I am grateful for sleep. Friendly Hero woke up at 4, really upset, but we were able to take care of the boys and get him back to sleep. I am grateful that this isn't a normal occurrence, and when it does occur that we can help our boys calm down.

4. I am grateful for Book Club. We had a great discussion about "The Hiding Place." We are very blessed.

No comments: