Today I am grateful for the Friendly Hero.
1. He's Friendly. He loves to make new friends and is willing to wave and smile at most anyone. He won't go with anyone that he doesn't know--which is nice, but he will be friendly and smile.
2. Buses. He LOVES buses and trucks. We spend a lot of time every day looking for buses, coloring buses, playing with his bus. He yells "Buas" every time he sees one and it's great fun.
3. He Loves the Peaceful Hero. He wants to help out with everything--swaddling, feeding, changing the diaper, and give tons of kisses. He is a great brother and tender (when he's not so excited to see the baby.)
4. "Thank You." He says "Thank You" to everyone for anything nice that they've done for him. He has a very tender heart.
5. Giggles. He has the best laugh. We spend a good portion of every day laughing. I love it!
I am grateful for the Friendly Hero!
No comments:
Post a Comment