Monday, November 29, 2010

Errands End

Today I am grateful that errands end. I am really excited for Christmas and the long trip we will take--we leave in less than two weeks. I feel overwhelmed right now, that all I need to get done will not get done, and then the stuff I would like to get done won't get looked at because I can't finish the stuff I need to get done. But as I realized today, errands end. There is an end to my list of things to do--it's far away, but there is an end. I am grateful to see the end of the list.

I am grateful for Blizzards. We got them at the end of the Thanksgiving Holidays with my family. The Friendly Hero took bites of everyone's and by the end he had taken a blizzard for himself. He's really cute. I am grateful for him!
I am grateful for good books! I love to read. I am grateful for all the amazing literature and fantasy out there. It makes me very happy!

No comments: