Sunday, September 4, 2011

Temple

On our first full day in Utah, we did what I had really wanted to do. I wanted to take my boys to the temple grounds and have them feel the spirit of the temple. When we live three hours away from the temple, and our baby sitters (We love you cousins!) live twenty minutes closer to us then the temple, it's just not feasible to add an hour extra onto an already long day to have our boys walk around the Chicago temple.

They liked it. I'm so glad we did it.

Peaceful Hero with his mommy. He was quite attached for about a week.
Touching the temple.
All together, enjoying the day.
Touching the BIG CIRCLE. This is all the Friendly Hero got out of the experience. But it's not a bad thing. He sees pictures of the temple and excitedly tells people he touched the big circle.
After seeing the Jesus Statue at the Temple. He loved being there.

I'm so glad that I got to take my boys to the temple. I'm even more excited that we are an eternal family. They love visiting their second cousins when Mom and Dad go to the temple in Chicago. (He thinks that his grandparents should live in Chicago like M, R, and C.)

1 comment:

Ice-Cold Goat's Milk said...

Those photos of you and the boys are darling.