Monday, September 26, 2011

September

 We've done some awesome things this month.

We made glasses from Legos. Friendly Hero's first creation.
We rode on a train. We loved the train. We saw ducks on our train ride.
 We've been making funny faces.
 We've taken pictures of bugs and studied their habits.
 And we played with a box. Boxes are always so much fun.
 Especially if you can fit inside of them.
Other than that, we've made a family motto, and we've all been sick. It's so sad to hear the Friendly Hero cough, and it's sadder to know that he wants to play with you when you just want to curl up and sleep off this illness. We went to the doctor's today for Dad and Mom. It was really sad for the Friendly Hero not to see HIS doctor. He wanted to go and talk to Doctor H.

Hopefully the rest of this month will look up as we all slowly get better. Dad's antibiotics should help quite a bit.

We are looking forward to Saturday of General Conference and APPLESAUCE! That's my tradition--apples, apples, apples. As a teenager I hated apple season, and now that I don't have to pick them, sell them, have my dinner interrupted by them, I don't mind apple season. I will give one day away and love all the applesauce all year long!

No comments: