Really? This CANDY is for ME?
Hey Dad! Mom is giving me CANDY in the EGGS!
I really like this Holiday!
We do our Easter Egg hunt on Saturday. On Sunday, Friendly Hero comes up to me and asks "More Easter." I tell him that Easter is today. He insists "More Easter." So I tell him the Easter story and explain about how happy we are that Jesus came back to life and that He loves us. The FH listens solemnly and looks at the pictures. Once I'm done he looks at me and says, "More Easter." I tell him that this IS Easter and that we celebrate with candy because we're so happy Jesus is resurrected. FH closes the book of pictures and says, "No more Jesus. More candy." I've been laughing ever since.
1 comment:
FH, I have candy at my house. And I will share if you come visit.
Post a Comment