Thursday, August 19, 2010

Project

Project #1:

Old table and dresser that I found at a yard sale. They were old in poor condition. The paint was chipped in most places and it had a hideous gold trim all around it. I wanted to turn them into cute dressers/changing tables for the boys. We bought them about a month before we moved and the whole month, I kept wondering if they were impulse buys.

I had a sister come out and visit us the week after we moved and she helped out with this project. (Read: She painted most of the two. Friendly Hero just wanted to play around a lot and I took care of him while she painted and sanded.) In the evening--once the Friendly Hero was in bed, we painted the shapes on them.

I only have a picture of one of the finished projects, but both look awesome!


Project #2: Catching up on the blog, after a move and a vacation with my family! Stay tuned!

No comments: