There were 3+ camera's on the trip, and we're in the process (hint, hint) of sharing pictures with each other. This means that while there were lots of pictures taken, I only have a few.
We loved Nauvoo, the Friendly Hero, was actually really good for the car rides. He was content for the five hours as long as we had plenty of crackers to give him. He loved the attention showered on him by all of his Aunts, Uncle and Grandparents.
They gave him some fun new toys:


And we spent a day in the temple.

I know this was my second favorite part of the trip. My favorite part was seeing my family, immediate and extended family. The youngest in the family just barely turned twelve, so we were able to do baptisms as a family, and then the endowed members of the family did a session. It was incredible to do it all and then be taken on a tour of the temple.
The Friendly Hero didn't mind being left behind because there was a swing for him to sit in for hours. A wonderful day and just perfect for the spirit of Nauvoo!
2 comments:
You'll notice from the pictures that I shared with you that Ivan won the picture war. And you could share your pictures too.
I did notice he won out. He totally won my picture taking war.
Post a Comment