Sunday, September 29, 2013

The Bed Movie

Every morning while I study my scriptures, the Peaceful Hero watches Jesus movies on our iPad. Friendly Hero joins in on Fridays. Their favorite movie right now is "The Bed Movie." As you see here.


They love this movie because of the bed. And I told them that I love this story. I have always loved this story because it's a story about friends who don't give up and get creative, a man of faith, and Jesus showing that he is awesome to the Pharisees and Sadducee. (Jesus 1, Pharisees 0).

The other day I come to find them playing the story. They carry the bed around and take the man to Jesus. The best part? They have to keep going back to Jesus because the man keeps getting sick. And isn't that what we do? Have to keep going back to Jesus.
Just so you know--the game always degenerates to dropping the chair every where and belly laughing. And then it ends for reals, when the chair lands on themselves. So our games do end in tears. Because they're typical little boys.

No comments: