Saturday, June 22, 2013

Big Kids

 Friendly Hero is one of the last boys his age to learn how to ride a bike without training wheels at our complex. He is also one of the youngest---so it makes sense that he is one of the last ones. He LOVES to ride his bike! He is proud of his skills! Peaceful Hero is so happy to have the balance bike. Sometimes it is a balance bike and sometimes it is a motorcycle. (pronouced modor-yi-cle).
I took a picture of my three little angles angels. (does anyone else always type angles and think it's the correct spelling of angels?) The three of them love playing together and laughing. Hopeful Hero loves to smile and laugh at her brothers. They love her. It's awesome!

2 comments:

Christi said...

We were so impressed to see him riding without training wheels! Angles, I think that may just be an issue for a math person :)

G. Hughes said...

I miss how Peaceful Hero used to say "moko-psycho" So cute! He sure is growing fast!