Saturday, March 2, 2013

Someone had a birthday

So, a couple of Sundays ago--nearly three weeks ago, we had a birthday. The Friendly Hero wanted a Woody Cake, and then changed his mind--he wanted a Thomas Cake, that was orange, and had a 4, because he's 4 now.

I did my best. I'm really proud of this cake.

He also loved going to church and telling EVERYONE that it was his Happy Birthday. When they wished him a happy birthday he smiled really big and said, "Thank You." He would then see another friend and race off to tell them that it was his happy birthday.

When you ask him about his birthday he tells me that he had a Thomas Cake and he says, "Well, I opened presents."

His favorite present: A Thomas movie. He loves that he got this movie and as I have gotten closer to March, he gets to watch it every day. Yesterday, he told me that I was a "really useful girl." I feel pretty special.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That is seriously impressive cake and quite the compliment--about being useful.