I've been reading in the Book of Mormon about Alma the Elder and his followers. As I was reading this time, it stood out to me that sometimes we experience trials and struggles so that we can testify to others that Heavenly Father is aware of us, and He doesn't leave us comfortless.
This past month we had that type of experience. I know that Heavenly Father is close by. He watches over us and He loves us. When trials come upon us, when our hopes and wishes don't come true, we are not alone. We are held by a loving Father who comforts us. For the past few months, we have not been alone and will not be alone. Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ are here for us in all of our trails, to mourn with us, to strengthen us and to bring us closer to them.
2 comments:
I know I don't comment very often Beth, but I have enjoyed reading your day to day adventures and your testimony touched my heart. Love you!
I like this. Thank you for sharing. Also, you are being very cryptic. Is there anything I can do to help? I only live 4000 miles away but I would love to chat anytime.
Post a Comment