Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sick

We spent a long time in January and February sick with colds. The two boys had it the worst.* The Friendly Hero had an ear infection, and then the next day we took in the Peaceful Hero. The Peaceful Hero didn't have pneumonia because we had been giving him breathing treatments. He didn't have an ear infection, but had a sinus infection, a cold, and it was in his lungs, nearly pneumonia. He wasn't very happy. But after two days on medicine, he was very happy.

All said and done we are grateful for our doctor. We are also really grateful that the boys are healthy. We are enjoying playing together.

We are looking forward to Friday. Somebody, a certain 2 year old, has a Happy Birthday then!


*Worst? They ended up with medication and were better within a few days. Dad and I? We're still slowly recovering. At times I almost wish I had gotten a little bit sicker and could have qualified for medicine. The colds this year that have gone around have lasted everyone 4 to 6 weeks.

No comments: