But Last Night, I did. I went with my neighbor, and dear friend to a JOSH GROBAN concert!
We were dared by someone to yell out "I want to have YOUR BABIES! Oh, wait, I already have some." We didn't, because we were too far away to be heard.
It was awesome! He sings as good live as he does on his studio recordings. He's also funny. He would be talking about the song and then interrupt himself with a "wow, I'm rambling..." or he'd call back to people in the audience, "I love you too, first-name last-name that I don't know."
I had a lot of fun!
I was trying to decide how much of a "Grobanite" I am. I mean I'm not one of the screaming girls desperate for his handshake or for him to fall in love with me. I'm not a part of his fan club or know all of his deepest darkest secrets. I do own all of his CD's though, (except for his live concert CD which I have all the songs he preformed) and was willing to go spend money to see him live. And it was worth it.
1 comment:
So fun! I would pay money to see him sing too.
Post a Comment