Thursday, August 20, 2009

Don't Make me Sic my Flying Monkey on You

The Baby Hero, is also lovingly known as the The Chunky Monkey. From the Monkey, there have been other nicknames: Ninja Monkey, for instance. He works hard at ninja like skills, of stealth and attack. His attacks are more of a bodily fluid attack then of an arm or leg attack. But he's good at what he does.

He also has decided that he wants to fly. Here are his efforts to be a Flying Monkey. It's a good thing his green seat has a seat belt.



Don't make me sic him on you. You'll be overcome in cuteness and then he'll do something dangerous like long distance spitting.

Yes, I even edited this movie. Aren't You Impressed? I know that I am impressed! It started out as 5 different movies.

1 comment:

Rose Ledezma said...

Yes, I am very impressed. Definitely.
And Ivan is so so so cute! So cute.