Tuesday, June 2, 2009

4 month check up

Now, I know that the Baby Hero is not quite 4 months old...he's 3 1/2 months. But we're on our way to Indiana (If you didn't know) and we arrive there about two or three days before his 4 month birthday, and our doctor here said it would be easier to do the 4 month visit before instead of panicing and trying to find a good pediatrician in a few days.

So here's his stats: Weight 15 lbs 5 ozs. 75th percentile. Go Baby Hero!! Length: 24.5 inches. 50th percentile. Head: 75th percentile. (I can't remember the exact size.) We're not surprised that he's not super long, because we're average sized ourselves. So to have an average length baby and an overly heavy baby. It just adds to his budda look. He really is our chunky monkey.

Sorry, I'm at school, so there's no picture of him here, I'll post a picture of him soon, as in before we leave on Saturday.

2 comments:

J'Nette said...

haha your baby has 2 lbs and 5 ozs on mine, hah! that makes me giggle, he is such a cute looking kid though. He looks ALOT like you. Goodluck with the move though. i'm sure you have family to see but if you need a good meal between now and when you leave i'd be happy to provide! I know moving and cooking is sorta a nightmare. let me know! 801-793-2683

J'Nette said...

that would be great if you could call me about that! We are looking for our own place (no basements) with 3 bedrooms. thank you!