Super Hero Act #2: Coming back after there has been a sub. This requires lots of super hero-y-ness because you're never really sure what went on when you weren't there. It's always nice to hear that my students were well behaved enough for the sub to want to come back. (This is a good sign right?)
This hasn't been so bad. The Bug Super Hero is in the midst of finals. It's always an odd sensation to be a "grown-up" and not have finals while someone else does. I feel bad for him, but at the same time, I am so overwhelmed by late work and little things that I need to do as a teacher that I don't feel like I have time to do the things I want to. But it's all working out in the end.
2 comments:
Why did you have a sub? For a fun reason, like taking over the world, shopping, etc.? Or were you feeling sick?
I had a sub because I went to a National Math Conference. It was loads of fun!
Post a Comment